Featuring a keynote presentation by Randy Pierce and
scheduled remarks by Governor Chris Sununu
- Increase awareness of resources, for all stages and ages of their mental health journey.
- Leave the conference feeling empowered and hopeful.
- Be part of a community of mental health – recognizing they are not alone, that NAMI NH is families helping families.
- Recognize the importance of peer voices and lived experience.
- Learn ways to reduce stigma.
- Understand the many forms mental health recovery takes.
- Learn individual advocacy.
- Understand mental health is connected with overall health and well-being.
Who should attend?
Our conference participants come from communities all around New Hampshire and are interested in learning more about mental illness. This includes broadening their understanding of ways to support each other, reduce stigma, advocate for quality mental health services and find needed resources. Those we encourage to attend include parents who have a child or youth with an emotional disorder, families who are supporting an adult or older adult loved one with mental illness, those who have a mental illness, military families, peer recovery professionals, individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide, families and individuals who are struggling with co-occurring disorders and the service providers who support recovery efforts in New Hampshire. This is an opportunity to come together to learn, network and communicate messages of hope.
Conference sponsorship opportunities:
Each year at the NAMI NH annual conference we come together to learn, network, refresh and honor champions of mental health in communities around New Hampshire. We invite community partners to help sponsor this year’s conference Building Resilience – Finding Hope at the Grappone Center in Concord on April 21, 2018. Based on our previous conferences we anticipate over 150 individuals- family members, individuals living with mental illness and providers- will attend this year’s event. Your sponsorship will provide valuable scholarship funds and maintain low registration fees for our participants. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Kimberly Somarriba.
The 2018 Awards will be presented at the NAMI NH Annual Conference on Saturday, April 21st
View our calendar of events for details on the next annual conference.