NAMI NH Annual Conference- Saturday April 21, 2018
More information coming soon
- Increase their awareness of resources
- Leave feeling empowered and hopeful
- Be part of a community of mental health; you are not alone. NAMI NH is families helping families
- Learn ways to support stigma reduction
- Understand the many forms of mental health recovery
- Learn individual ways to advocate
- Understand that mental health is connected with overall health and well-being
Who should attend?
Our conference participants come from communities all around New Hampshire and are interested in learning more about mental illness. This includes broadening their understanding of ways to support each other, reduce stigma, advocate for quality mental health services and find needed resources. Those we encourage to attend include parents who have a child or youth with an emotional disorder, families who are supporting an adult or older adult loved one with mental illness, those who have a mental illness, military families, peer recovery professionals, individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide, families and individuals who are struggling with co-occurring disorders and the service providers who support recovery efforts in New Hampshire. This is an opportunity to come together to learn, network and communicate messages of hope.
Organizations interested in hosting a resource table/exhibiting at the NAMI NH Annual Conference may register here.
View our calendar of events for details on the next annual conference.