You are not alone
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 1 in 5 adults over the age of 18 suffer from a diagnosable mental illness in any given year. With effective treatment and medication and a wide range of services tailored to their needs, most people living with serious mental illnesses can significantly reduce the impact of their illness and find a satisfying measure of achievement and independence. Click the links below or use the side navigation for more information on the desired topic.
- Peer Support Centers ~ peer support centers around the state offer support and resources for consumers
- In Our Own Voice ~ speaker program for consumers who are in recovery
- Information & Resource Line ~ call 800.242.6264, Monday ~ Friday, 9 am ~ 5 pm
- NAMI Connection ~ NAMI NH’s support group for consumers led by trained consumers who are in recovery
- Recovery ~ information and resources for recovery from mental illness
- Suicide Attempt Survivors can find resources on the Website for NAMI NH’s Connect Program