Did you miss out on attending the 2022 NAMI NH conference or do you want a refresher on something that was presented? You can still catch all of our recorded sessions on our Annual Conference Playlist.
2022 Annual Conference
- Increase awareness of resources, for all stages and ages of their mental health journey.
- Leave the conference feeling empowered and hopeful.
- Be part of a community of mental health – recognizing they are not alone, that NAMI NH is families helping families.
- Recognize the importance of peer voices and lived experience.
- Learn ways to reduce stigma and discrimination.
- Understand the many forms mental health recovery takes.
- Learn individual advocacy.
- Understand mental health is connected with overall health and well-being.
Each spring, NAMI NH hosts an annual conference. Participants come from communities all around New Hampshire and are interested in learning more about mental illness. This includes broadening their understanding of ways to support each other, reduce stigma, advocate for quality mental health services and find needed resources. Those we encourage to attend include parents or caregivers who have a child or youth with an emotional disorder, families who are supporting an adult or older adult loved one with mental illness, those who have a mental illness, military families, peer recovery professionals, individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide, families and individuals who are struggling with co-occurring disorders and the service providers who support recovery efforts in New Hampshire. This is an opportunity to come together to learn, network and communicate messages of hope.