host an event
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event to benefit
NAMI New Hampshire!
NAMI New Hampshire is fortunate to have so many generous supporters in our communities willing to host awareness and/or fundraising events to benefit Granite Staters affected by mental illness and suicide. We want to help you have a successful event. Please take a moment to review the following guidelines:
1. If you would like to host an event to benefit NAMI New Hampshire, please use the form at the bottom of this page or contact us at email@example.com to let us know. We are here to answer your questions and support you!
2. When advertising the event, please make sure to use the following language:
“The proceeds from [NAME OF YOUR EVENT] will benefit NAMI New Hampshire.”
“[NAME OF YOUR EVENT] to benefit NAMI New Hampshire.”
It is very important for both insurance purposes and our branding guidelines that any advertising is worded in this manner. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way!
3. NAMI New Hampshire can help promote your event! We have a combined following of over 15,000 across all social media platforms, and a twice-monthly ENews sent to over 4,000 inboxes.
4. Using the correct logo is very important due to our branding guidelines. Please click here to download our print-ready color or black and white logo, or contact us at development@NAMINH.org.
5. If you need resources and information for your event, please let us know by emailing development@NAMINH.org. While we can’t always attend in person, we can mail materials to you or arrange for pick up.
Again, THANK YOU for your generosity. We are grateful for your support. Hope starts with you!